FRUIT LOGISTICA is the world's biggest trade fair for the international fruit and vegetable industry, covering all sectors of the fresh produce industry and offering a complete overview of the latest innovations, products as well as services at every link in the international supply chain. Thus, it offers excellent networking as well as contact opportunities to the key decision-makers in every area of the industry.
FRUIT LOGISTICA 2021FRUIT LOGISTICA Berlin is the largest trade fair for fresh produce. Each year, decision-makers meet at Messe Berlin to place orders and obtain information that is essential regarding the development in the fresh fruit and vegetable industry worldwide.
FRUIT LOGISTICA 2021Berlin will take place on 3-5 February at Messe Berlin, Messedamm 22, Berlin, Germany. Over 72,000 top-class trade visitors from 135 countries representing all related sectors are expected by the organizers.
The 2021 trade fair is an exhibition that presents products and services in the following categories:
Fresh products• Fresh fruit
• Fresh vegetables
• Nuts, dried fruit
• Fresh convenience products
• Fresh herbs, sprouts, spices
• Flowers, plants
• Organic products
• Fairtrade products
• Frozen fruits and vegetables
• Seeds, variety development, nursery trees
• Cultivation equipment/systems
• Ripening equipment
• Packaging materials/containers
• POS installations & vending technology
• Cooling systems
• Packing/sorting machinery
• Packaging technology & machinery
• Processing technology & machinery
• Weighing systems, labelling, barcoding
• Bulk containers, containers for transport/storage, pallets
• Recycling, waste disposal, cleaning systems
• Greenhouses and greenhouse technology
• Post-harvest technical systems, product monitoring technology & modified atmosphere technology
• New: Digital technologies & applications
Logistics• Transport services, customs clearance services
• Transport companies, transport systems
• Wholesale markets, producer markets/auctions
• Fruit terminals, port handling, ports, cold storage as well as warehouse facilities
• Tracking systems (RFID/barcode/GPS)
Services• Quality control and certification
• Food safety control and certification
• Internet/computer/inventory management systems and services
• Advertising/sales promotion/marketing/PR agencies
• Market research, statistical services
• Trade and professional associations, research and educational institutions, government/official representations
• Press and media, exhibitions and conferences
• Financial/insurance services
WHAT'S NEW FOR FRUIT LOGISTICA 2021?Even though the business is actually watching for the following edition of 2021, FRUIT LOGISTICA has introduced an in-depth trend report. It provides an analysis of the vegetable and fruit company and also reveals important influences. Probably the most important trends in the article are actually connected to world population growth, application of digital technologies, sensible transportation, well being as well as health.
While the industry awaits the next edition in 2021, FRUIT LOGISTICA has released an in-depth trend report. This includes analysis of the fruit and vegetable industry and reveals important influences. The most important trends in the report are related to the use of digital technologies, smart transportation, world population growth, health as well as well-being.
Who can you meet there?Exhibitors from more than 80 countries showcase fresh produce, seeds, dried fruit, greenhouse technology, cultivation, packaging and labelling solutions, cleaning & recycling systems. Additionally, there are companies specializing on EDP, transport and logistics, marketing, handling and storage.
If you are willing to learn more about the event FRUIT LOGISTICA Berlin, we highly recommend to visit their website
Exploring Berlin with style and comfort
No matter where you need to get to in or around the city of Berlin, from Berlin to any airports, hotels, resorts and any other locations, our Coach Charter Company bus
is going to take you there. We're a family-run bus company
for more almost 50 years. Coach Charter Berlin
provides chartered bus services in many European Countries. The main destinations of ours are Germany, Denmark, Belgium, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, Austria, Italy and France. When you are in Berlin and wish to move around, whether for an airport transfer, as directed ride between meetings or during a shopping trip, then you can book a bus with a driver
at Coach Charter Berlin. The driver of the chartered bus of yours is going to pick you up straight at the terminal and gate. In the same vein, you can use the tour bus
service of ours for a one day tour or a multi-day tour through Europe and within a certain country.
In addition, when you have had to leave the car of yours behind, or perhaps if you wish to try out something different, allow Coach Charter Berlin bus rental service to give you the drive you will never forget. The bus rental service of ours in Berlin is actually the proper way to travel in as well as around the city of Berlin. Should you require speed or taste for adventure, we can provide vehicles to meet any road requirements.
Note: Our bus rental service covers all the bus rental purposes which include airport transfer, business travel, associations & clubs, congresses, exhibition & trade shows, events, private group tours, sightseeing tour, wedding tours, sports tours, faculty trips, etc.
Coach Charter Company provides a range of vehicles to select from including modern, high-class vehicles that will be long-distance busses, small busses & limousines. Additionally, the bus of ours is a climate-friendly vehicle making it a very sustainable means of travelling.
May it be in Munich, Hannover, Cologne, Essen, Hamburg, Nuremberg, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Leipzig, Vienna, Barcelona, Rome or Paris. Your transfer always starts exactly where the group of yours is arriving.
You can book a bus with Coach Charter Berlin by visiting sending us an inquiry or call us at +49 5841 977 325 to speak with a representative who could help you by responding to some inquiries you might have.